The Samsung Galaxy S5 come with a great rear camera, however the glass can easily break if you are not careful. In this tutorial you will learn how to replace the rear camera lens glass on the Galaxy S5 series.
For more details you can see the video here:
After you have finished, you can try to turn on the camera and take a few photos to see how you go.
That's it. Hope you enjoy this tutorial and have fun replace the damage rear camera lens on the Galaxy S5. You can look for the replacement part here.Write comment (0 Comments)
So if you have just got the new iPhone 7 then you would want to get a new case for it. Having a good case can protects the iPhone 7 in the events you accidentally drop it on the ground. A quality case can help prevent the glass from cracking or smashing into pieces.
After using the case for a few days I can say it is quite comfortable to use. The Spigen case is slim, glossy, sleek, has a quality protection design, and unobtrusive. You can easily slip it in and out of your pocket without feeling the bulkiness added onto the phone. On each corner of the case there is an air pocket which acted as a shock absorber, so if you drop the phone then it won't crack as easily. When you first take the case of the box there is a plastic film stick onto the outside and inside of the case, you need to peel them off before you could use it. Any owner of the iPhone 7 Jet black may get bubble on the case if you immediately put the phone into the case due to the glossiness on the phone. So after peeling off the plastic film wait for five to ten minutes before slipping the phone into the case. On the outside of the case there is a slight raise bump on the corner, and this help prevent scratches on the back case then you are resting the phone on a hard surface.
After watching the video you can decide if this case is right for you. For less than $15 you may find this case is acceptable because it is cheap but looks good and feel strong and durable. There are several colors which you could choose from clear transparent to rose gold. If you work in construction or other industry where the phone is likely to take a beating then you should opt to look for something that gives a full protection, otherwise this is a great case.Write comment (0 Comments)
After watching a video on YouTube using Firefox browser, you maybe compel to leave a comment. However, when trying to leave a comment you may get an error or it does nothing when you click on the post button. So what can you do to fix it. Well the problem lies within the security settings. Sometimes an antivirus add-on program can clear some settings causing Firefox to not work with YouTube comment system. Here's how you can fix it.
1. First, open up Firefox.
2. Then open the Menu, and select Options.
3. On the left hand side click on Security icons and on the right hand panel click on Exceptions button.
4. Next on the Allow Sites - Add-ons Installation, allow the following address:
5. Once you have added in those address, click on Save Changes.
6. Finally close the Options tab, and reload the YouTube page.
Now try to leave a comment again in one of the videos and that should fixes the problem.
Write comment (0 Comments)
While the the Latest Samsung Galaxy S7 is superior in features, however occasionally you may wanted to perform a hard reset to start fresh again. Factory reset the device will also allow it to run faster and more smoothly since the new install doesn't have too much apps on it.
Make sure you have backup your data before perform a format.
There are two ways you can perform a master reset:
1. First you need to switch off the phone by press and hold on the Power / Lock key. Then Choose Power Off, and select Power Off again.
2. Next press and hold simultaneously the POWER + HOME + VOLUME UP key for more than 5 seconds until you see the Android icon appears.
3. Now from the Android Recovery screen, use the VOLUME DOWN / VOLUME UP key to navigate to Wipe data/factory reset.
4. Press on the POWER KEY to select Wipe data/factory reset.
5. Use the VOLUME DOWN key to navigate to Yes option. Press on POWER key to select.
Now just wait for the S7 to wipe all the data and start fresh again.
1. Press on the Home key to go back to the home screen.
2. Select Backup and reset.
3. Go down the screen and select Factory data reset.
4. Then tap on RESET DEVICE button.
5. Then finally tap on ERASE EVERYTHING to proceed.Write comment (0 Comments)
See how you can fix the IBM R60 PCI Device missing driver in the device manager.
After re-installing Windows, you can go into the device manager and check to see if you have properly install all the drivers correct. If you come across an issue where it shows PCI device with an exclaimation mark, then here's how to fix it.
1. First you need to download and install this file: Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio (sp33867.exe)
2. Next you need to download and install this file: Audio Features XI for Windows XP, 2000 - ThinkPad R60
After installing those two files, restart the computer and you should see the error goes away.Write comment (1 Comment)