By default, the Bluetooth Device Name on the HTC One M8 is the same name as the phone. This can be confusing when trying to exchange files with your friend whom has the same phone as you. As both phone has the same Bluetooth name. To change it to your preferred name do the following:
1. First, go back to the Home screens.
2. Then slide down Notifications panel.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. If Bluetooth is set to Off, then switch it On.
5. Tap on Bluetooth tab.
6. Next the Bluetooth screen opens up.
7. Tap Rename phone.
8. Now you will be given the opportunity to rename the HTC One M8 bluetooth name. Put in a new name.
9. Tap on Rename to complete the process.Write comment (0 Comments)
The simplest way to remove the Clickfree Automatic Backup software from the laptop is to uninstall it from the Programs and Features menu.
Recently I have bought a toshiba laptop from a local retail store. Upon turn it on the laptop seem to work flawlessly, however, occassionally I keep seeing a popup Clickfree Automatic Backup software. The popup is always present whenever I plug in my 8GB USB drive, and of course with that capacity it is merely enough to backup a large hard drive. As weeks goes by this behavior has become annoying. Finally I have decided to remove it. Here's how on Windows 8.
1. Right click on the Windows button.
2. Then select Programs and Features from the popup.
3. Now select on Clickfree from the list and click on Uninstall button.
4. From the popup "Are you sure you want to uninstall Clickfree?" click on Yes button.
5. A popup from a User Account Control may prompt for your confirmation, just click on Yes.
Now we just have to wait for the Windows Installer to remove that annoying software.Write comment (0 Comments)
When you are trying to install an application your Windows operating system may display a message "Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk". Because the software you are installing is not registered with the Windows database so it does not know if it is safe or not. So if you are confident the software is clean and free of viruses then you can continue with the installation. To proceed with the installation do the following:
1. When you see the message above, don't click on the OK button, but instead click on More Info on the left hand side, it is just below the white text.
2. Next you will see it display a different screen with two new bottons (Run anyway, Don't run). Click on Run anyway, and you can proceed with the new software installation.
In the future if you install any software that is not register in the database to can repeat the above steps. Remember to always download software from a well known source to prevent the computer being infected with a bad virus.Write comment (0 Comments)
Find out why the feature Vibrate When Ringing is Greyout on the Samsung Galaxy S4.
On the Samsung Galaxy S4, you can set the phone to vibrate when it is receiving a call. This is useful have you put your phone in the pocket and you are walking on a noisy street. Sometimes it is impossible to hear an incoming call. However, if you set vibration to ON, then at least you can feel it.
If you have set the volume to Mute, then this feature is automatically greyout. So in order to make it active allowing you to select the checkbox you need to adjust the volume level a notch up so that it isn't mute.
1. Press on the Volume Up key a few times.
2. To select the checkbox, go into Call Settings > Ringtones and keypad tones > Vibrate when ringing.
You should now see the checkbox become active.Write comment (0 Comments)
Learn how you can uninstall the Nova Launcher app on the Android phone. This uninstall button may be disabled, so to fix this problem you can follow the below instructions.
The Nova launcher will allow you to change the Home screen layout and other various graphical interferace interaction. If you are installing it to test it out, but you didn't really like it. you could simply remove it so that the phone's navigation return back to the stock launcher.
1. Go back to the Home Screen.
2. Now go into Settings.
3. Select Apps. Depending on which phone you are using, some phone will label this option as Application manager.
4. Now go to the Downloaded tab, and choose Nova Launcher.
5. Tap on Clear Cache, Clear Data and Clear Defaults.
6. Now tap on the Home Key and you will go back to the home screen, you will give an option to choose other launchers or the stock launcher. Select the stock launcher.
7. Next go back into the application manager, and this time the uninstall button will be enable for you to uninstall the Nova Launcher app. Tap on Uninstall button.
Now confirm your uninstallation and hit on the Home key to go back to the home screen.
Leave a comment if you still experience an issue with the removal of the Nova launcher.
Write comment (0 Comments)