After watching a video on YouTube using Firefox browser, you maybe compel to leave a comment. However, when trying to leave a comment you may get an error or it does nothing when you click on the post button. So what can you do to fix it. Well the problem lies within the security settings. Sometimes an antivirus add-on program can clear some settings causing Firefox to not work with YouTube comment system. Here's how you can fix it.
1. First, open up Firefox.
2. Then open the Menu, and select Options.
3. On the left hand side click on Security icons and on the right hand panel click on Exceptions button.
4. Next on the Allow Sites - Add-ons Installation, allow the following address:
5. Once you have added in those address, click on Save Changes.
6. Finally close the Options tab, and reload the YouTube page.
Now try to leave a comment again in one of the videos and that should fixes the problem.
Write comment (0 Comments)
While the the Latest Samsung Galaxy S7 is superior in features, however occasionally you may wanted to perform a hard reset to start fresh again. Factory reset the device will also allow it to run faster and more smoothly since the new install doesn't have too much apps on it.
Make sure you have backup your data before perform a format.
There are two ways you can perform a master reset:
1. First you need to switch off the phone by press and hold on the Power / Lock key. Then Choose Power Off, and select Power Off again.
2. Next press and hold simultaneously the POWER + HOME + VOLUME UP key for more than 5 seconds until you see the Android icon appears.
3. Now from the Android Recovery screen, use the VOLUME DOWN / VOLUME UP key to navigate to Wipe data/factory reset.
4. Press on the POWER KEY to select Wipe data/factory reset.
5. Use the VOLUME DOWN key to navigate to Yes option. Press on POWER key to select.
Now just wait for the S7 to wipe all the data and start fresh again.
1. Press on the Home key to go back to the home screen.
2. Select Backup and reset.
3. Go down the screen and select Factory data reset.
4. Then tap on RESET DEVICE button.
5. Then finally tap on ERASE EVERYTHING to proceed.Write comment (0 Comments)
See how you can fix the IBM R60 PCI Device missing driver in the device manager.
After re-installing Windows, you can go into the device manager and check to see if you have properly install all the drivers correct. If you come across an issue where it shows PCI device with an exclaimation mark, then here's how to fix it.
1. First you need to download and install this file: Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio (sp33867.exe)
2. Next you need to download and install this file: Audio Features XI for Windows XP, 2000 - ThinkPad R60
After installing those two files, restart the computer and you should see the error goes away.Write comment (1 Comment)
See you how you can quickly remove the back cover of the iPhone 4.
If you need to clean the internal component or replacing something inside the iPhone 4, then you first need to open the back cover. In this post you will see how you can remove the back glass battery cover. See the video for detail instructions of how you can do this. If the glass is cracked, then you may need to purchase the replacement part.
In this post you will learn how to quickly and easily replace the iPhone 4 battery. After many years of using your iPhone the battery life will progressively get worse and won't hold the charge for a long period of time. There are also many symptom which show signs that you need to replace the battery, for example the battery only last a couple of hours before it start to switch off. In some cases when it becomes really bad you will see on the screen of the iPhone it shows the charging icon but the battery just won’t charge.
If you feel brave enough then you could change the battery yourself. It is relative an easy task to do, below is a video which you can see the demonstration.
Before you can start, you will need to get a pentalobe screwdriver and a new battery. When buying a new battery be careful to buy the right one for your phone, as there are different one for different model. For example, the iPhone 4 and the 4S look exactly the same but mechanically it is a little different.
1. At the bottom of the phone there are two screws, you will need to remove it.
2. Then turn the phone over, and push the back glass cover upward.
3. Now remove the screws on the battery connector. Be careful not to lose the black metal plate on top.
4. Now disconnect the connector and pry out the battery.
5. Next put the new battery back in and connect the connector.
6. Finally, you can put the screws back in, close the back glass cover and tighten the screws.Write comment (0 Comments)