See how you can fix the IBM R60 PCI Device missing driver in the device manager.
After re-installing Windows, you can go into the device manager and check to see if you have properly install all the drivers correct. If you come across an issue where it shows PCI device with an exclaimation mark, then here's how to fix it.
1. First you need to download and install this file: Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio (sp33867.exe)
2. Next you need to download and install this file: Audio Features XI for Windows XP, 2000 - ThinkPad R60
After installing those two files, restart the computer and you should see the error goes away.Write comment (0 Comments)
See you how you can quickly remove the back cover of the iPhone 4.
If you need to clean the internal component or replacing something inside the iPhone 4, then you first need to open the back cover. In this post you will see how you can remove the back glass battery cover. See the video for detail instructions of how you can do this. If the glass is cracked, then you may need to purchase the replacement part.
In this post you will learn how to quickly and easily replace the iPhone 4 battery. After many years of using your iPhone the battery life will progressively get worse and won't hold the charge for a long period of time. There are also many symptom which show signs that you need to replace the battery, for example the battery only last a couple of hours before it start to switch off. In some cases when it becomes really bad you will see on the screen of the iPhone it shows the charging icon but the battery just won’t charge.
If you feel brave enough then you could change the battery yourself. It is relative an easy task to do, below is a video which you can see the demonstration.
Before you can start, you will need to get a pentalobe screwdriver and a new battery. When buying a new battery be careful to buy the right one for your phone, as there are different one for different model. For example, the iPhone 4 and the 4S look exactly the same but mechanically it is a little different.
1. At the bottom of the phone there are two screws, you will need to remove it.
2. Then turn the phone over, and push the back glass cover upward.
3. Now remove the screws on the battery connector. Be careful not to lose the black metal plate on top.
4. Now disconnect the connector and pry out the battery.
5. Next put the new battery back in and connect the connector.
6. Finally, you can put the screws back in, close the back glass cover and tighten the screws.Write comment (0 Comments)
Before you can starting using your new iPhone 6 and connect to the internet, you will need to connect to a Wifi network, otherwise you have to use mobile data such as LTE, 4G. Using mobile data can cost you more money, and bring up the monthly phone bill.
Here's how to connect to the Wifi network.
1. Press on the Home key to go back to the Home screen.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Choose Wi-Fi.
4. Now tap on Wi-Fi switch to turn it On or Off.
5. Once it is turn on, you should see a list of available Wi-Fi network for you to connect in the CHOOSE A NETWORK... section.
6. Tap on the network you wish to connect to.
7. If it is a secured network, put in the password to connect.
Once it is connected, you should see a tick next the to network name. On the notification bar, there should be a Wi-fi icon appears on the left hand side.Write comment (0 Comments)
Most people going to sleep and have their Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plugged in and charged. However, you may noticed the phone screen turns on after receiving a notification, either from sms text messages, Facebook Messager or an email, and after that it's not turning off. The screen may dim but not switch off, so what happen? The reason is that you may have somehow turn on Stake Awake function in the Developer Options Settings.
Here's how you can switch it off:
1. Press on the Home key to go back to the Home Screen.
2. Then tap on the Apps icon on the quick launch at the bottom of the screen.
3. Now tap on Settings.
4. Now go to the System section, and tap on Developer options.
5. Now uncheck Stay away check box and make sure the option is cleared.
Finally give it another test and see how you go.
You should have the screen turn off while plugging with the charger cable.Write comment (2 Comments)