Recently Samsung has release a newer firmware for the Galaxy S5, and if you already download and install the new update and you don't like it, then here are the steps to downgrade your phone back to Kitkat 4.4 from Android Lollipop 5.0.
This process can take between ten to twenty minutes to complete depending on your phone, computer, and of other factors. As different phone has different various things on it so it may take longer or shorter. Once it is completed you will see a "PASS" message, and that is good news because you now have downgraded to stock firmware KitKat 4.4. Now bootup the device and start setting up your phone.Write comment (0 Comments)
Windows 8 come with a new design, and you may have a new learning curve if moving from Windows 7. One of the default feature on Windows 8 is that deleting file and folder will go directly to the bin instead of asking the user to confirm if they are sure to go ahead.
While removing the confirmation dialog may seem to improve your productivity, it can also lead to loss of work due accidental deletion. If you want to bring that feature back, not too worry, it is still there and here's how:
1. Go back to the Desktop and locate the Recycle Bin.
2. Right click on Recycle Bin and choose Properties.
3. From the Recycle Bin Properties, click on the checkbox Display delete confirmation dialog and make sure the checkbox is selected.
4. Click on OK to close the property dialog.
Now give it a test and see how you go.Write comment (0 Comments)
You may have recently install some software, and as part of that software installation, it also install the Omiga-Plus software even though you may not agree to it.
How to remove isearch.omiga-plus.com from Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Here's how you can remove it.
For Windows 8:
1. Right click on the Windows icon.
2. Click on Control Panel.
3. Click on Programs and Features.
4. Now from the list double click on omiga-plus uninstall.
5. On the uninstall windows, put in the captcha text, and click on continue.
6. Now wait for the uninstall to complete.
7. Once the progress bar reach to the end, click on continue, and you will be presented with the checkbox option to further remove other items.
8. Select each checkbox and click on Yes to confirm the removal.
9. Once it is finished, you should see the dialogue display OVER, and your web browser should restarted.
After removing the software from the computer, you may find that the browser still using the Omiga-plus search engine, so at this point you want to use adware removal software.
1. Download and install AdwCleaner.
2. Then start the program and click on the Scan button.
3. Next click on the Clean button. If you click on the different tab under the Results panel, you can see all the different things that has got infected.
Because the Omiga malware is very stubborn, so you will need to further do the following to completely remove it.
2. Now click on Scan Now.
3. Once the scan is completed, click on Quaratine All or Apply Actions to remove infected files.
4. Finally restart the computer to apply all the changes.Write comment (0 Comments)
Learn how you can create a recovery drive on Windows 8.
If your computer keeps freezing and you needed a way to restore it to a good working condition then the recovery drive can be of tremendous help.
Here is the process of making a recovery drive. You will need a blank DVD or USB drive. Typically the recovery drive only require 256 Mb, you don't even need a large thumb drive.
1. Go to Windows search box, and type in Recovery.
2. From the suggested list, click on Recovery.
3. From the Recovery Screen click on Create a Recovery Drive.
4. Now wait for the system to collect the require information to generate the drive.
5. Next choose a media to store your recovery file.
6. Confirm that you to erase the drive a start the generation of recovery file.
7. Wait for the process to complete.
Once you drive is ready, you can put it into the problem PC and boot up your computer to start the repair process.Write comment (0 Comments)
While using the Windows 8, the computer started to hang, so I rebooted the computer then when it started to boot, Windows 8 stuck on the logo loading and nothing happen after that. The circle just repeat the looping round and round in the circle. I even press the reset button a few times and it either a blank black screen or just shows Windows logo.
I have try many things to get it going again. So here is what you can try:
Note: if you don't have a recovery file, you can go to another computer that runs Windows 8 and make the recovery DVD / USB from that computer. Then pull out the DVD / USB and plug in into the problem PC.
Write comment (0 Comments)