If you are tired of the preset Notifications Tones on Samsung Galaxy S5, you can also head to Google Play store and find third party apps to create and mix-match the Notification tones for your desired apps as your wish. However, in case you transfer files from your PC and would like to customize them as your Notification tones, then here’s how to:
First, copy the needed files onto S5 as below instruction:
Second Make some customization in Settings:
1. Head back to the S5’s Home screen.
2. Launch the Apps list.
3. Then choose Settings.
4. Tap Sound.
5. Navigate to Notifications.
6. Hit on Notification sound.
7. Find the music or sound file you copied to the phone.
8. Hit the desired notification or alert sound.
9. Finally, hit Apply.
Write comment (0 Comments)
After finishing the transferring of the file you need to use as the Ring tones/ Notification tones. Below we’d like to show you three different ways to setup your desire ring tones using the file you have copied on the S5 before.
Option 1: From settings
1. Open your Apps list.
2. Then choose Settings.
3. Select Sound.
4. Now, scroll to Incoming Calls.
5. Choose Phone Ringtone.
6. Navigate to the music or sound file you copied to the phone.
7. Select the desired ringtone.
8. Hit Apply.
Option 2: From music player
1. Launch the music player that came with the phone.
2. Choose the song you want to use.
3. Hit the Menu key.
4. Select Set as ringtone.
Option 3: From the phone book/ Contact app
1. Launch Contacts or People on S5.
2. Then hit the contact you want to setup the ringtone.
3. Hit Ringtone.
4. Select the desired ringtone for that caller. This will; however, not apply to all callers.Write comment (0 Comments)
For sure you will not want to use just the default ringtones on Galaxy S5 for months. There comes a time when you find amazing mp3, sound, voice, around the Internet and want to use them as your Notifications or Ring tones as well. However, You might have to save music files or songs in specific folders to be able to use them for ringtones, notifications, or alarms. If you use some 3rd party ringtone apps, they may add sound files and songs to these folders automatically. But if you just use the preset app, then you may need a PC to transfer the necessary files on to those certain folder.
Here’s how to:
1. Connect S5 to your PC using the USB cable.
2. Now, swipe down the Notification bar from the Home screen.
3. Check to see if the USB connection type is Disk drive.
- If not, hit and choose Disk drive.
4. Once the Removable Disk window detected on your PC, click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
In case the Removable Disk window does not appear automatically, try another USB port.
5. Click OK.
6. You should see a Windows Explorer window appears.
7. Now, double-click the Media folder.
8. Choose one of the following folders:
- Audio/Notifications (Go under the Audio folder and then the Notifications folder)
9. Drag and drop the music or sound files from your PC to the folder you want.
10. Once done, click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray.
11. Select Safely Remove Mass Storage Device.
12. Hit OK.
13. Unplug S5 from the PC and feel free to set up ring tones or notification sound as your desire.Write comment (0 Comments)
All of a sudden, you received an Instagram Error “An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred” on your Android phone, or “Cannot refresh feeds” while you are still connect with your Wi-Fi network and all other apps works perfectly fine. However, still, there is no way you can access your Instagram account, posting pictures and refresh feeds.
What happened and how to fix it?
First, this could be the network connection is not available or the network connection is not strong enough to support Instagram apps. Check again to see if other apps are still working.
Second, sometimes the IP address is conflicting or has been changed. You might need to change your internet security settings to try to solve this problem.
Third, try to reset your Wi-Fi(if you are already using Wi-Fi).
1. Disconnect your Wi-Fi router/modem.
2. Power off your device.
3. Now turn on your Wi-Fi.
4. Turn on your device.
5. Connect to your Wi-Fi again to see if problem persist.
Fourth, try to update Instagram app.
Fifth, try this trick:
1. Clear App cache and Data.
2. Then go to Settings.
3. Find Date and Time.
4. Tick on Automatic Date & time.
5. Log into Instagram again and it should work.Write comment (0 Comments)
Samsung Galaxy S5 is a huge monster for it has been incorporated a new download booster technology to let you use the LTE and Wi-Fi at the same time, meaning an unrivaled download speed is included. With Download Booster, you can receive you approximately 80~90% of the added network speed of LTE and Wi-Fi, according to Samsung.
However, after activate both LTE and Wi-Fi, you cannot use it. All you can see is Download booster will not turn on or is grayed out. What happened and how to fix it?
First, check again if you have turned on Wi-Fi Calling and you also selected Wi-Fi Preferred in Settings options. This will make Download Booster be disabled. Simply head to Settings and uncheck these two:
1. Hit the Menu key from any S5’s Home screen.
2. Then choose Settings.
3. Select More networks.
4. Press Wi-Fi calling.
5. Then hit Connection preferences.
6. Finally, just select on Cellular Network Preferred or disable Wi-Fi calling.Write comment (0 Comments)