Sometimes, you will need to find your Z10’s IP address to setup a media center remote or activate Wi-Fi Access to your BlackBerry Z10. So finding the BlackBerry Z10 IP address is a must to let you connect to the Wi-Fi.
Do as follow to know how you could locate Z10’s IP Address:
1. Go back to BlackBerry Z10’s Home screen.
2. Here, swipe down from the top of the screen.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Then followed by selecting About option.
5. Hit the Category bar.
6. After that, choose Network.
7. Under Wi-Fi, you can see your IP address.
Note: When recording your IP address, you only need to record the first 4 quadrants, i.e. 22.214.171.124. You don’t have to record the trailing number, you only need the first four quadrants (the bolded numbers), i.e. 126.96.36.199. /33