Did you notice that on the first time using the Facebook app on your Blackberry Z10, you will be asked whether you want to allow Facebook to access your camera, files, and location? Once allowing this action, you can upload photos, videos, and send out information of your current places. However, if you think that uploading all photos from your Camera Gallery is quite annoying, just turn off this feature at any time.
Here’s how to:
1. Head back to BlackBerry Z10’s home screen.
2. Here, swipe down from the top of the screen.
3. Then choose Settings option.
4. Next, tap Security and Privacy.
5. Navigate to and select Application Permissions.
6. Now hit on Facebook.
7. Finally, just set the Camera switch to OFF mode in case you want the Camera to stop upload photos that you take with your device.