The Chunghop Universal Remote control allows you to control your air conditioner when you have lost the original remote control. In order to use it, you must first set it up though.
Manually Configure the Remote Control Using the Manufacturer Code Input
1. First, find the input code for your air-conditioner brand. See the code table below.
2. Then ensure the air conditioner is plug into the power source.
3. Press and hold on the SET button for about three seconds, until you see the 3 code digit start flashing.
4. Now press on the Temp Up and Down key to input your air conditioner brand code. For example: Fujitsu is 700.
5. Now press the OK button to set the code on the remote control. You should see the code number stop flicking on the screen.
6. Finally, point your remote at the air conditioner and test it out. If it does not work, you may have to try a different code for your air cond brand. One brand may have different several codes. So you may need to try out all the different code before it works.
Automatically Configure the Remote Control Using the Auto Search
1. Ensure the air conditioner is plug into the power source.
2. Now point the remote control at the air conditioner.
3. Press and hold on the SET button for about six seconds, until you see the code input number start flickering. You will see that the code will automatically increment and searches for the the right code for your air cond brand.
4. Pay close attention to the air cond, when it start, immediately press the OK button to stop the search.
Note: You may like to write down the code for future reference, in case you need to set up your remote control again. Alternatively, you could re-visit this site again to re-configure your remote control.