Google Maps is now available with extra cool features, such as letting you see inside some businesses before visiting them, adding some traffic or voice based navigation, making it as a must-have app for Nexus 7.
So, if you’d like to look for a place to visit this weekend via your new Nexus 7, walk through the mini guide below to know how.
1. First, tap the Home button to return to Nexus 7’s Home screen.
2. Then, hit the Apps icon located at the bottom of Nexus 7’s middle screen.
3. Next, select the Maps app.
4. Then tap on the Search icon.
5. Now, provide a desired location in the search box and then tap on the Go icon.
6. You will then see location is displayed on screen.