Find out how you can exit the safe mode on the Samsung Galaxy S II when you have entered in Safe Mode to fix your mobile issue.
When your mobile device is having trouble sometimes it can force itself into safe mode so that you could continue to run your phone and fix the problem app that the cause the phone to crash. But when you are done how do you get out of Safe Mode? Here's how:
1. Turn off the phone by pressing the Power button.
2. Then pull out the battery. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Start up the device and see if the Safe Mode on the left hand corner has disappear. If it's not there then you have successfully started your phone in the standard mode.
Another solution provide by Gillian Buchanan from a comment below:
1. Hit the Power Off button on the right side of the handset.
2. Press Restart.
As soon as Restart is pressed hold down the Menu button on the left at the bottom. Keep it held down until the phone has completely restarted.