Learn how you could uninstall old application from the Samsung Galaxy S II.
You may have previously install a lot of app to try them out. Now you no longer want those junk app and you want to delete it. Here's how:
4. Now select Applications.
5. Then select Manage Applications.
6. Then from the Downloaded tab select one of the app you wish to uninstalled.
7. On the next screen tap on the Uninstall button.
8. Then tap on the OK button to proceed with the uninstallation.
1. Press on the Home key.
2. Then press on the Menu key.
3. Now tap on Edit.
4. Then you will see a list of apps with the - sign.
5. Then press on the - sign of the app you wish to delete.
6. Then press on OK.
1. Press The
2. Then press
3. Next tap on the