Conduit toolbar can be accidentally installed when you are install other software such as ZoneAlarm or uTorent. If you don't like this search toolbar on your Internet Explorer then you could remove it.
If you toolbar appears clicking on the X button to close the toolbar, however it is still in the system.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools from the menu bar.
3. Click on Interent Options.
4. Now select Privacy tab > Sites.
5. Now from the Per Site Privacy Actions dialog screen, put in conduit.com in the Address of website field.
6. Now click on Block button to block the conduit search website.