While browsing the web you may find some interesting pages and you may wish to make a bookmark from the Safari browser on the iPad 2.
Once you have them bookmarked, you can then later go back to that page by clicking on the saved Bookmark. Here's how:
1. Go to the desire web page that you want to make a bookmark.
2. Next tap on the + icon next to the address bar to save the bookmark. If you don't see the + icon, then tap on the right arrow burst out of the box.
3. Put in the name to give it a description.
4. Choose a folder of where you want to save it.
5. Click on Save when you are done.
To open the saved bookmark again, simply click on the open book icon and a drop down appear where you can select the desire one to open.