Author: Jenny Nguyen
If you have a technical problem with the iPad and when you call up Apple support they may ask for the Serial number, UDID, IMEI or the ICCID.
There are several ways how you could get this number on your device. Here's how:
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Then select General.
4. Then select About.
5. From the About screen you can find out about your device Serial Number, UDID, IMEI and ICCID.
Alternatively you can turn your iPad over and at the back of the device you could find these details. Another way to get this detail is via iTunes.
1. Plugin your device to the computer and start iTunes.
2. Select your device un the Devices list on the left hand panel.
3. Then click on the Summary Tab.
4. Now click on the Serial number to see the serial number and other detail. You will also see the word identifier which shows your phone Unique ID (UDID).