A useful tutorial that shows you how to enable or disable keyboard vibration on the Motorola Xoom 2.
When using the keyboard you will feel your device vibrates, this feature uses more battery power and beside it can also be annoying. If you find this quite unease, follow this instruction to turn it off:
1. Hit the Home button.
2. Next, choose the Apps icon located on the top right of Xoom’ Homescreen.
3. Then select Settings icon.
4. Now touch on Sound option.
5. Select Feedback section to the right of your screen.
6. Now, touch on Haptic feedback.
7. Finally, check or uncheck on the right checkbox to turn on or off the Vibration mode.