Instead of using the boring default ringtone on Nexus 4, you can set a top-hit song as your ringtone or customize a unique ringtone made of your own voice and change it accordingly. To change the default ringtone for incoming calls you can follow our handy instruction below:
1. First, head to any of Nexus 4’s Home screen by hitting on the Home button.
2. Then tap Settings.
- You can also drag down the notification bar from the top of the screen and hit the Settings button there.
- Alternatively, you can also hit the Menu key and select Settings.
3. Then tap Device.
4. Next, select Sound.
5. Then hit Phone ringtone.
6. Now, select a ringtone you want to use.
7. Hit OK to confirm your final selection.
Note: If you want to change the ringtone for an individual caller, head to that contact card in the People app, hit Menu, and then choose Set ringtone.