How to send a multi-media message with a picture on the Nokia Lumia 900.
Once you shot a cool picture on the Nokia Lumia 900, and you would like to send it to an oversea friend, just try these handy steps below to see how you can do it:
1. To start off, hit the Start icon to return to your Nokia Lumia 900’s Start screen.
2. Next, tap on the arrow key.
3. Then select Message button.
- In case there is a Message tile on your Home screen, you can directly tap on it.
4. Next, hit on the add button to add a new message.
5. Then tap on the button to add a recipient from the People hub.
- You can also provide the name of recipient or their phone number in the To: field.
6. Next, type the content of your message if necessary.
7. Then, tap on the attach button.
8. Select an album containing the picture you want to add into the message.
- You can even use the Lumia 900's camera to shot a picture by tapping on the camera button.
9. Tap to select that desired picture in the selected album.
10. Finally, tap on the button to send your message.