Knowing how much space you have used on a Smartphone and knowing how much storage you have remaining are two important things for any Nokia Lumia 920 owner. To find how much available memory you have left, you can check in the Setting application:
1. From the Start screen, swipe left, choose Settings > Phone Storage.
2. To get detail information of the Nokia Lumia 920 memory, click Phone.
In case, you are running out of space, you should check for and remove
things you don’t need any longer, such as:
1. Apps, games.
2. Photos, musics, or videos.
3. Multimedia, text or email.
4. Contact entries and detail.