The first thing you need to do before using your cell phone is to insert the SIM card into the Nokia Lumia 920. Insertion of the SIM card is more difference than the others because this smart phone uses micro SIM. Nokia have kindly enclosed a key tool to assist you with opening the SIM slot.
How we do it?
1. Insert the enclosed key into the small hole on the Micro SIM card cover at the top of your mobile phone. (Tips: If you loose the key, you can use the paper clip instead).
2. Remove the card cover tray from your mobile phone.
3. Make sure the contact area is face up, and put the card in the holder.
4. Gently push the tray back into its slot until it is secured.
In case, you’ve got a new SIM card, you can follow these steps to remove the previous card from your mobile phone
1. Switch your phone off.
2. Insert the key tool into the small hole on the Micro SIM card cover at the top of your mobile phone.
3. Gentle pull and slide out the card tray and take out the SIM Card.