The Nokia Lumia 920 has provided many conveniences for user such as apps, games, map navigation services and faster network connections, which causes your batteries to run out of juice more quickly than ever. Here are some obvious tips to extend your Smartphone battery life:
1. Always charge the battery fully.
2. Turn off unnecessary sounds.
3. Use wired headphones, rather than the speaker phone when listening to music.
4. Close all apps you don’t need.
5. Don’t charge your battery while leaving it in a hot and humid environment.
6. Turn off your 4G connections when you don’t use it.
You can set your phone to automatically save power when the battery charge level is low.
1. On the start screen, select Settings.
2. Choose battery saver.