If you used a latest upgraded PC with Window 8 onward and Office 2013 and would like to send a word file to your friend with her PC can only read Word 97-2003 format? Well, it’s not that difficult.
Just continue reading our mini tip below to see how you can do this on your PC:
1. First, just process on your Word 2013 file as usual.
2. Once you are done with the contents, go to File at the top left corner.
3. Choose Save As.
4. Select Current Folder or any folder/ directory you want the file to be saved at.
5. Once the Pop-up appears, look down and click on Save as type Select Box.
6. Choose Word 97-2003 Document Format or any Format as your desire.