You must enable data connection on the Galaxy Ace to access the latest update of Facebook status from friends, tweet a video link to share with them via Twitter or checking your Gmail inbox. Once you turn off the data connection, you can no longer using your web browser anymore, but this action saves you heaps of battery consumption.
Look at the steps below to know how you can enable or disable data services on Galaxy Ace:
1. Hit the Menu button on one of your Galaxy Ace’s Home screens.
2. Next, choose Settings.
3. Then tap on the Wireless and networks pane.
4. Now, select Mobile networks.
5. Here, you can place a checkmark or clear the Data enabled checkbox to activate or deactivate this feature.
6. You will now see your data services are turned on or off accordingly.