If you activate Call Waiting on Samsung Galaxy Ace, you can talk on the current call while having the opportunity to answer any new incoming call at the same time. Here's how you can answer the new incoming call:
A. To use call waiting:
1. During your phone conversastion, when you hear a beep beep sound, this mean you have someone else is calling you.
2. Tap the accept call icon and drag the icon right to receive the call.
B. To swap calls:
1. You will see your calls appear at the top of the screen.
2. The call on hold is indicated by On hold + [the name of contact(s) is on hold].
3. Touch on the Swap tab to swap between calls.
C. To end an active call
1. Check back to make sure that the call you wish to end is still active.
2 Then, tap End call.
3. You will see your active call is now ended.
- At the same time, the call on hold is automatically activated.
4. Once you have finished your call, tap the Home key to return to the Home screen.