Learn how to setup the email signature on the Samsung Galaxy S II.
When sending email you often add your name and phone number and the end of the email so people can contact you later on. You can save yourself from repeating do this by create an email signature so that everytime you compose the message the signature is already there. Here's how:
1. Press the Home key to go back Home.
2. Next open on the application list.
3. Tap on Email.
4. Next tap on the Menu key.
5. Then tap on the Account settings.
6. Then tap on the Signature option.
7. Now put in your signature details.
8. Tap on the OK button when you are done.