Find out how you can Insert SD memory card on the Samsung Galaxy S II so that you could have more storage space.
With the additional space you could store music files, videos, games, or any app content. Here's how:
1. Ensure that the device is Off by press and hold on the Power/Lock key button.
2. Use your finger nail and push the release latch to open the back cover. When the phone is facing down, it is located near the top right hand corner.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Now insert the SD card into the memory card slot. It is just above the battery compartment on the left hand side.
5. Next put back the battery.
6. Then put back the back cover and startup the phone.
If you have just got your phone then you will need to do a full charge on the device before you can start using it.