Find out how you can Insert SIM card on the Samsung Galaxy S II so that you could start making and receiving calls.
The SIM card will allow your device to establish a connection with the network service provider which enable you to make a call. Here's how:
1. Ensure that the device is Off by press and hold on the Power/Lock key button.
2. Use your finger nail and push the release latch to open the back cover. When the phone is facing down, it is located near the top right hand corner.
3. Remove the battery and insert the SIM or USIM card into the SIM tray. Ensure that the gold metal bit is facing down.
4. Now put back the battery.
5. Put back the back cover and startup the phone.
If you have just got your phone then you will need to do a full charge on the device before you can start using it.