Learn how you could remove old email account that you no longer use on the Samsung Galaxy S II.
If you hav previously setup a couple of the email accounts on your device then you may like to delete all the one that you are not using.
1. Press the Home key to go back Home.
2. Next open on the application list.
3. Then tap on Email or Mail by Samsung.
4. Then tap on Menu key.
5. Then select Accounts. Your menu may also shows Delete account, tap on it.
6. Now touch and hold on the email account that you wish to removed.
7. From the popup select Remove account.
8. Then tap on the OK button to confirm your choice.
You account now should be remove from the email app.